Pumpelly Oil Company
A RelaDyne Company since 2010
Speak to a RelaDyne expert in your area to learn more about our products & services:
Pumpelly Oil Company, part of the southern RelaDyne network, was one of four well-established businesses that merged to form RelaDyne in November 2010. Started in 1937 with a two-pump station in Westlake, Louisiana, Pumpelly Oil experienced continued growth and has become one of the largest oil and gas distributors in the state. The company provides its loyal customers with an array of products ranging from national brands of lubricants, specialty products, chemicals, on- and off-road fuels, and diesel exhaust fluid.
In 1989, company founder Bob Pumpelly stepped down from daily operations to become the company’s board chair. Since then, Pumpelly Oil has been led by his son, Glenn, who for over 21 years has grown the business to employing more than 70 people with a mobile fleet of 16 trucks.
Today, Glenn serves as RelaDyne’s Vice President of Distribution for the South and is responsible for the development and growth for all products and services as well as continuing best-in-class customer service from people you can trust and depend on.
- 24-hour Service, 7 Days a Week
- Fuels quoted on a daily basis
- Equipment fueling
- Bulk tanks and bulk oil
- CFN – Fleet Fuel Management
- PennzSuppress dust suppressant
- Disposal of used oil, used filters, empty drums
- Emergency Response Program
- Lubricant surveys
- Lubrication training programs
- Lubrication sampling and analysis programs
- Technical assistance on lubrication problems
Retail Station Services
- Retail branded and unbranded supply