Interested in Reliability Services?
Speak to our experts to learn more:
RelaDyne’s PetroClean™ Lubricants Program delivers pre-filtered lubricants into your bulk tanks or in packaged products to help you meet system fluid specifications for specific OEMs or your desired target levels.
The RelaDyne team has the knowledge and expertise to conduct an effective and accurate cleanliness evaluation of your fluids. With this evaluation, our RelaDyne team will:
- Determine proper fluid and package size needed
- Set cleanliness targets
- Pre-filter the oil
- Analyze for accuracy to target levels
- Seal, package, deliver PetroClean Lubricants
- Continue with ongoing lube program improvements
The results of these actions by our PetroClean Lubricants team will deliver results including:
- Deliver products on target without increasing your overhead or equipment
- Optimize equipment and lubricant performance – increasing life in both
- Quick response and flexibility to meet today’s and tomorrow’s needs
- Long-term solutions partnership focused on your bottom line
The results you can expect from PetroClean™ Lubricants Program will focus on long term business effiiciency and effectiveness.
Why is the PetroClean Lubricants Program necessary?
The journey from blend plant to your facility presents many opportunities for new lubricants to pick up contamination. As oil is transferred, it can pick up contaminants too small to see with the naked eye. Without proper handling and filtering procedures, every transfer of oil typically doubles the amount of contaminants in the oil.
It is estimated that nearly 82% of wear is particle-induced. In fact, new oil rarely meets the cleanliness specifications of Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturers have recommended cleanliness specifications to:
- Increase Equipment Reliability
- Improve System Efficiencies
- Optimize Power Output
- Ensure Warranty ComplianceOEMs make fluid recommendations in the form of ISO Cleanliness Codes
Take your path to clean. Call RelaDyne today to see how we can being working together to schedule an initial cleanliness evaluation.